3-yr-old boy dies after accidentally consuming rat poison in Malappuram

Parappanangadi: A 3-year-old died here on Tuesday after accidentally consuming rat poison. The deceased is identified as Rasseen Shah, son of Chettipadi natives Suhaila and Ansar.

The child accidentally consumed the rat poison from a discarded tube while playing. It is learnt that the poison entered his body through saliva.The boy was under treatment at private hospitals in Kottakal and Kozhikode for the last three days.

Though the child showed improvements, he breathed his last on Tuesday morning. The funeral will be held in Kodakkad Juma Masjid.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.