Mohanlal, Jayasurya and many other celebrities are flocking to Maldives. Here's why you should too
Maldives is one such location where travellers flock to round the clock. Specks of emerald green enveloped by dazzling turquoise waters like scattered beads in the ocean, the white-sand beaches, tall palm trees and adventure sports activities like scuba diving attracts travellers here. It is one of the favourite destinations of celebrities for getting away from their busy schedules.
Many actors were recently seen flocking to Maldives.
Mollywood stars Mohanlal was seen taking a stroll in the beaches of Maldives while Jayasurya and wife Saritha were spotted spending their wedding anniversary.
Singer Rimi Tomy was also seen with her family holidaying here.
Apart from Mollywood celebrities, Hollywood newlyweds Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas had taken off to Maldives soon after tying knot.
Bollywood star-couple Aishwarya Rai – Abhishek Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan with family Kriti Sanon with friends and many others flocked to the dream destination.
- The natural picturesque and mesmerising location.
- The perfect holiday destination with crystal clear water and beaches.
- Adventure tourism at its peak.
- The best resorts and guest houses to enjoy the stay.
- All kind of travel packages are available on any budget.
- Delicious cuisines and chocolates.
- Simplest and easiest travel procedures.
- Indians can spend up to 30 days without visa.
Maldives is an archipelago of 1,192 coral islands grouped into natural atolls, out of which only few are inhabited. With the most serene beaches and incredible diving opportunities Maldives is also home to diverse marine life and corals of distinct hues.