Thrissur: Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, Nedupuzha dairy cooperative society has launched ..
Last month a municipal gaushala in Patiala fed its cows the normal green fodder. 39 died within a few hours. A mob gathered and the ..
New York: A probiotic formula when given to infants who developed intolerance to cow's milk has reversed the food allergy by increasing ..
Milk is about 85% water. The remaining 15% is milk sugar lactose, protein, fat and mineral. The difference between A1 and A2 protein ..