Python electrocuted after coiling over an electric post
Shoranur: A python was found dead on an electric post near Kulappully Thripputta temple. The neighbours spotted the snake on top of the electric post on Saturday morning. It is learnt that the snake was electrocuted after KSEB authorities examined it.
KSEB officers said that although they tried to bring down the dead snake by disconnecting the electricity connection, it was not successful. Finally the dead snake was brought down from the post by forest department officials, who were brought in a KSEB vehicle. Forest department officials returned after the postmortem of the snake was completed in a veterinary hospital.