Image: UIDAI Website
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is offering PVC Aadhaar cards in the form of visiting cards. The card will have many security features like digitally signed QR code and hologram.
Aadhaar cardholders can easily apply for the new form of card through simple steps via online. Rs 50 is charged as fee including postal charge and GST. The card will be sent to the owner via speed post.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI - https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint
- Enter Aadhaar number. Enter the OTP received on mobile phone in the specified place.
- A new page opens containing basic information about the user. Ensure the details are correct.
- Pay the fee of Rs 50. UPI, credit card and debit card facilities can be used for this.
- After payment is completed, a reference number is given to check the status of the application.
- Later, the card will be received via post.
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.