Toddler dies after consuming kerosene in Kollam 


Aarush

Kollam: A one-and-half year old child died after consuming kerosene in Chavara here on Monday. The deceased is idenitified as Aarush, son of Kottakam natives Unnikrishna Pillai and Reshma.

The tragic incident happened at a relative’s house on Sunday evening.

The primary investigation revealed that the child might have drank kerosene from a bottle kept in the room while the elders were talking, informed the Chavara police. Though the child was immediately taken to hospital, he could not be saved. Aarush has a sister Aiswarya.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.