Sunday trains diverted, cancelled following landslips on Konkan route
Kozhikode: Several trains on Sunday have been cancelled while many others have been diverted following landslips near Mangaluru on the Konkan route.
As tracks near Padil and Kulashekara stations were buried under soil after landslips, several trains were cancelled and many others were diverted on Saturday.
The landslips occurred early on Friday and officials have been trying to clear the tracks.
Trains cancelled on Sunday
- 12224 Ernakulam–Lokmanya Tilak Duronto Express
- 12202 Kochuveli Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Garib Rath Express
- 16345 Lokamanyatilak-Thiruvananthapuram Netravati Express
- 22150 Pune-Ernaklam Superfast Express
- 16339 Mumbai CST-Nagercoil Express
- 22149 Ernakulam-Pune Superfast Express (Cancelled on Tuesday)
Trains diverted through Erode on Sunday
- 12617 Ernakulam-Nizamuddin Mangala Lakshadweep Express
- 16346 Thiruvananthapuram-Lokamanyatilak Netravati Express