PSC profiles should be linked to Aadhaar
Thiruvananthapuram: As part of implementing biometric system, the PSC (Public Service Commission) job applicants are directed to link their PSC profile with their Aadhaar number.
PSC informed that the facility to link the profile with Aadhaar can be used by clicking the Aadhaar Linking button seen on the home page of the website.
At present, about 50 lakh candidates have registered through the one-time registration of the PSC. Some of them have already recorded their Aadhaar number in the profile. But they also need to link the profile with Aadhaar.
PSC has decided to use biometric information like fingerprint for identifying the candidate at various levels of the selection including examination. This is to prevent cheating in exam.
Procedures to link profile with Aadhaar
- Login to the PSC profile.
- Click the Aadhaar linking button on the home page.
- Enter Aadhaar number and name seen in the Aadhaar card in the ‘Linking Aadhaar with Profile’ window.
- Tick the Consent for Authentication.
- Click the Link with Profile button.
Aadhaar linking process will be complete with this.