Food poisoning: Inmates of private hostel in Kozhikode hospitalised

1 min read
Read later

Kozhikode: Seven inmates of a private hostel were admitted to hospital due to food poisoning. One of them is in critical condition.

The students who were staying in a private hostel at Perumanna here suffered vomiting and other health issues after having snack with the evening tea served on Sunday. Some of them were admitted to a private hospital on the same day.

As more inmates suffered similar symptoms, they were shifted to medical college hospital on Monday. The authorities have launched a probe into the incident.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from

Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.