4-yr-old chokes to death after peanut gets stuck in throat


Deceased Thanvi

Ulliyeri: A four-year-old girl from Kozhikode’s Narath West choked to death after a peanut got stuck in her throat. The deceased is identified as Thanvi, the only child of Praveen and Sharanya. She is a kindergarten student of Indian Public School, Kannoor.

According to reports, the incident took place on Sunday around 9 PM. The peanut got stuck in the child's throat when she was eating a mixture, a kind of snack.

She breathed her last while taking her to Kozhikode medical college from Koyilandy taluk hospital.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.