KSRTC to launch Bus on Demand service for office-goers
Thiruvananthapuram: KSRTC will launch Bus on Demand service to attract commuters who depend on private vehicles for going to office. With this new service, KSRTC aims to ensure a safe journey to employees in government and private offices.
It is reported that KSRTC will start operating trial run soon. KSRTC will operate non-stop bus services from Neyyattinkara and Nedumangad to Thiruvanathapuram town. These services will ease the commutation of employees to secretariat, public office, Jalabhavan, AG’s office, PSC office, Vikas Bhavan, assembly office, medical college, Sree Chitra hospital, SAT hospital and RCC.
Specialities of Bus on Demand
- Passengers will be allowed to park their two-wheeler at KSRTC bus depots to ensure last-mile connectivity.
- Seat will be ensured to each passenger
- Buses will drop and pick passengers from their offices.
- Passengers can collect season ticket for this service after making payments for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25-days trip at a discounted rate.
According to KSRTC, office-goers can avoid problems from driving and health issues like back pain and spondylitis by using bus on demand service.
Ticket rate for service from Neyyattinkara and Nedumangad
Per day – Rs 100
5 days – Rs 500
10 days – Rs 950
15 days – Rs 1400
20 days – Rs 1800
25 days – Rs 2200
To know more about services from Neyyattinkara contact:
- SM Basheer (ATO) - 9188526706
- S Susheelan, Inspector- 9400978103
- TA Satheesh Kumar, Inspector – 9995707131
For details on services from Nedumangad contact:
- Suresh Kumar KK (ATO) – 9188526709
- A Hamsath, Inspector -9746696104
- K Rajan, Inspector – 8301858017
For suggestions and inquiries contact or visit
- Social media cell, KSRTC -24X7
- Facebook link – facebook.com/KeralaStateRoadTransportCorporation
- WhatsApp- 8129562972
- Website: www.keralartc.com
- KSRTC control room – 9447071021, 04712463799
- Email- email@example.com