KSEB employee electrocuted at Taliparamba
Taliparamba: A Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) employee was electrocuted while working near Trichambaram temple on Thursday.
The deceased was identified as P. P. Rajeevan (42) a mazdoor attached to KSEB Thalassery section. Rajeevan was electrocuted while replacing old electric lines with new ones.
The incident took place when Rajeevan was standing below the electric pole. He was thrown off under the impact. Co-workers rushed Rajeevan to a hospital but his life could not be saved.
Higher officials from KSEB came to the spot and held inspections. Rajeevan is survived by wife Divya and their children Abhinand and Rithul.