Kozhikode woman living in London succumbs to burn injuries

Kozhikode native Nisha Shanthakumar (49) is the one who was deceased.


London: A woman who was undergoing treatment in Enfield after suffering burn injuries while cooking succumbed to her injuries. Kozhikode native Nisha Shanthakumar (49) is the deceased. She suffered severe burns after hot oil landed on her body while she was cooking.

Nisha's husband Shanthakumar works as the supervisor at MRI scanning department. Sneha and Iggy are her children.

Close relatives will visit London from Kerala after completing all procedures. Nisha’s family and friends are planning to hold the funeral in Enfield.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.