Anupama dissatisfied with current police investigation on child missing case


Anupama

Thiruvananthapuram: Anupama, the mother of the 'missing child', on Thursday expressed her dissatisfaction with the police investigation.

If the investigation is not fair and square, I will go for a full-on strike, she said. She also demanded that action should be taken against those who perpetrate cyber offences through social media.

“Accused in the case are still holding positions in bodies like Child Welfare Committee. They now have the opportunity to destroy evidence or influence colleagues. I have dissatisfaction over this,” she said.

“No action was taken over the cyberattacks against me. The government is trying to protect the accused," she added.

Anupama has been in the news recently after she alleged that her four-day-old baby boy was taken away and abandoned by her parents without her consent. Besides her parents, she has levelled allegations against the police and the Child Welfare Committee of conspiring together to take her son away. She also claimed that her baby had been put up for adoption without her knowledge.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.