Boy dies of suspected food poisoning in Kozhikode


yamin
Kozhikode: A two and a half-year-old boy died of suspected food poisoning here on Saturday. The deceased is identified as Muhammad Yamin, son of Veeriambram native Akbar.

The boy had complained of uneasiness after eating a chicken roll at a wedding function on Thursday, informed his relatives.

He was rushed to a private hospital after he complained of health issues. Later, he was shifted to Kozhikode medical college.

He breathed his last while undergoing treatment at the medical college.

Meanwhile, over 10 people who had food from the same function are hospitalised due to food poisoning. But none of them is in critical condition.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.