Hotel closed after 8 suffers food poisoning from Manthi in Malappuram


food

Vengara: Manthi House near the high school here has been closed by authorities following eight people suffered food poisoning. The incident happened two days ago.

All the victims were admitted to a private hospital and later discharged. The health department said that the poisoning was from the chicken in the manthi.

One girl died and several others were severely affected after eating shawarma from an eatery in Kasaragod the other day. Three of them are still in the ICU.

Meanwhile, minister Veena George said that the government will regulate the preparation of shawarma in the state as poisoning from this popular fast food has been repeating.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.