Representative Image | Mathrubhumi archives
Kozhikode: As many as 15 tourists who visited Wayanad have been reportedly affected by food poisoning. Nine of them are undergoing treatment at the Thamarassery taluk hospital.
The tourists were part of the 21-member team from Madavoor in Thiruvananthapuram. They had consumed food from a hotel in Kambalakkad near Kalpetta.
Food safety officers visited the hotel and inspected the food. It is believed that the breakfast they had on Sunday caused trouble.
Share this Article
Jun 3, 2023
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Jun 4, 2023