Fire in garments shop in Alappuzha


Screengrab of the fire accident in Alappuzha | Source: Mathrubhumi News

Alappuzha: A textile shop at Mannar in Parumala here caught fire in the early hours of Thursday. The shop security staff noticed the fire and alerted the fire and safety officers.

The fire was noticed on the third floor of the shop 'Metro Silks'. Efforts to douse the fire is progressing. According to initial reports, there are no casualties but the loss could be ascertained only after dousing the fire and ascertaining the situation.

Fire and safety personnel are at the place and making all out efforts to extinguish the fire and to prevent the flames from spreading to nearby buildings.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.