32 bikes gutted in fire at a bike rental showroom in TVM


Bikes gutted in the fire accident/ Photo: Screengrab_Mathrubhumi News

Thiruvananthapuram: In an early morning mishap at Muttathara here, 32 bikes parked in a bike rental showroom were gutted in fire. Fire and safety personnel rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control.

The fire mishap happened at Royal Brothers showroom and the bikes were parked on the ground floor. The showroom is a two-storied building. As the shutters of the showroom was closed, the fire was not noticed.

However, the commuters on the highway noticed smoke and informed the Fire and Safety personnel. By the time officials reached, the fire had engulfed the bikes.

The reason for the fire is yet to be ascertained. The cause of the fire is suspected to be short-circuit.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.