Fire breaks out in Kavya Madhavan’s boutique in Kochi


Kochi: A fire broke out in the boutique owned by actress Kavya Madhavan at Edappally in Kochi around 3 am. The fire broke out at Lakshya Boutique at Edappally Grand Mall. A short circuit is assumed to be the reason.

The fire was extinguished by 5.30 am. The security guard noticed the fire at around 3 am. He then informed police and fire force. Two units of firefighters arrived at the scene.

The boutique after fire break out

The fire broke out on the third floor of the building. The sewing machine and clothes have been completely damaged due to the fire.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.