Fire breaks out in godown of home appliances shop in Kozhikode | watch video


Smoke emanating from the building in Nadakkavu

Kozhikode: A minor fire broke out in a godown of a home appliances shop here on Monday. The building near the St Mary’s church at Nadakkavu caught fire by noon.

Six units of fire force officials reached the spot and brought the fire under control.

The officials informed that there was no electricity in the godown. Hence, a probe has been initiated to identify the cause of the fire accident.

Only some electronic products and its cardboard boxes were kept in the godown. None has been injured or no severe losses were reported by the incident.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.