House boat in Alapuzha destroyed in fire


Alapuzha: A house boat was completely gutted in a fire at Chembanthara at Aryad in Alapuzha district on Sunday morning. No casualities were reported in the incident. A short circuit in the inverter was the cause of fire. Following the fire, the gas cylinder in the house boat also exploded. The incident happened at about 6 am. A major mishap was averted as the guests and tourists in the boat were evacuated.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.