8-yr-old boy electrocuted to death after touching power line from top floor of house


Mokshith was playing in the nearby house which is been under construction. The electric line was touchable from the top floor of the house.

mokshith
Mokshith Raj

Manjeshwaram (Kasaragod): In a tragic incident, a boy studying in class 4 was electrocuted to death after touching power line from the top floor of a house here. The child was identified as Mokshith Raj Shetty (8), son of Sadasiva Shetty and Yasodha from Hosangadi.

Mokshith was playing in the neighbouring house which was under construction. As electric line was hanging low, it could be touched from the top floor of the house. On noticing this, the child touched the line and got electrocuted.

The neighbours rushed him to the hospital but could not save his life. He was a student of Morathana Government UP school.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.