BevQ app to be launched soon; Learn how to generate token
Kozhikode: The mobile application for buying liquor via online in Kerala will be ready shortly ending days long queries of the customers. The liquor sale through the BevQ app of Beverages Corporation will start on Thursday. Though smartphones are common, many buyers are confused how to get liquor using an app.
Here are the steps to use BevQ app for buying liquor
- Download BevQ app from Google playstore or App Store. Open the installed app and generate a token. Get a spot in the virtual queue for buying liquor.
- The user can use the app after entering their name, mobile number and pin code.
- Check the box for accepting the conditions and agreements and also choose the preferred language.
- A 6-digit confirmation code will be sent to the given mobile number. Enter this code in the space to fill it.
- If the user did not receive any confirmation code, he can request to resend an OTP.
- After entering the OTP, the user can go to the outlet booking page. Choose the preferred beverage like liquor, beer or wine.
- Once the booking is confirmed, a queue number, details of the outlet and date and time of booking will be received.
- The user can also use the QR code to scan the details. Booking is possible only between 6 am and 10 pm.
- While booking token through SMS in feature phones, those who wants to buy liquor should type <BL><space><PINCODE><space><NAME>, and those who wants to buy wine should type <BW><space><PINCODE><space><NAME> and send it to 8943489433.
- Once liquor is bought, the user can generate the next token only after four days. One can only buy a maximum of 3 litres of liquor at a time.