Film Associations release guidelines to resume film shooting
Kochi: With the relaxation in lockdown, the government has granted permission to start shooting of films. A set of guidelines has been made unanimously by various organisations in the film industry. Filming will be done in accordance with the guidelines and following the Covid protocol.
The Kerala Film Producers Association and FEFKA will be responsible for the implementation of the guidelines in the shooting sets. The guidelines are made by Kerala Film Chamber President G. Suresh Kumar, Producers Association President M Ranjith, Film Distributors' Association President Siyad Koker, FEFKA President Sibi Malayil, and AMMA secretary Edavela Babu. Organizations will ensure no violations of the guidelines.
Major portions of the guidelines
- The producer, director and production controller should minimize the number of participants in the shoot.
- All the participants in the set must undergo Covid test.
- Sanitiser, mask and gloves are mandatory.
- The temperature of the participants should be checked at regular intervals.
- No one should be allowed to leave the film set. Those who leave for any reason and return after 24 hours will have to undergo a Covid test again.