SBI to bring money to your homes, know the details
State Bank of India will help you out if you are unable to withdraw money from the bank or from ATM. SBI will deliver the money at your homes. This service is to ease the burden on SBI customers as the country has been under lockdown due to the spread of coronavirus. The service will be available for senior citizens, differently abled people from selected branches of the country.
- The facilities would include withdrawing money, accepting money for depositing, accepting cheques, accepting Form number 15 H, collecting KYC forms, handing over drafts and life certificates.
- For availing these services one has to contact the number 1800111103 between 9 am and 4 pm
- Services will be provided by the branch where they have a bank account.
- This facility is limited for account holders who have adhered to KYC criteria.
- An amount of Rs 100+ GST will be levied for financial transactions and an amount of Rs 60 + GST will be taken for non- financial transactions.
- The maximum amount that can be deposited or withdrawn in a day is Rs 20,000.
- Contact number should be provided along with the account details. Also the applicant must live within a radius of 5 kms from the bank.
- Joint account holders cannot avail the service.
- Money can be withdrawn using either cheques or withdrawal forms.
(Apart from SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis and Kotak Mahindra banks also provide this service to their customers)