Rain intensifies amid COVID threat; Health dept issues warning
Thiruvananthapuram: The health department has issued a high alert as the rain intensified amid the COVID crisis in the state. The symptoms of COVID is similar to the common monsoon related diseases like viral fever and cold. So, the people are likely to get confused due to similar symptoms.
Keep these points in mind:
- Do not use wet masks. Useless masks should be burnt safely.
- Avoid wearing wet clothes. Also avoid wearing tight ornaments and dresses.
- Clean mobile phone, ID cards, purse etc using sanitizer at regular intervals.
- In case of any symptoms like fever or cold, depend on telemedicine platform E-Sanjeevani.
- If people living in containment zones show any symptoms, contact health workers, Direct Intervention System For Health Awareness (DISHA) or district control room over phone.