How to deal with Monsoon?
Karkidakam was a fiery month decades ago with heavy rain and people involved in praying to override nature’s fury. They followed an ideal routine to keep themselves safe during this wrath. Now things have changed but since this month can upsurge several water-prone and other diseases, it is essential that we follow a healthier lifestyle during monsoon.
- Wake up early in the morning
- Use warm water to take a bath
- Only drink boiled water
- Avoid undigestable food
- Have hot food
- Sleep minimum 5-6 hours a day
- Avoid excess physical exercises
- Only have food when hungry
- Always wear sandals, chappals or shoes while going out of the house
- Keep personal hygiene and clean surroundings