Add a twist to lunch with Chicken Ghee Roast
Most of the non-veg food lovers are interested to experiment with chicken recipes. Here is a lip-smacking chicken dish everyone can try at home. Chicken ghee roast will be a star on the dining table.
- Chicken – 1 kilogram (cut and cleaned)
- Onion – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- Ghee – ¼ cup
- Garam masala – ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander powder – ½ tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Dried and ground red chilli – 5
- Curd – 4 tablespoon
- Lemon extract – 1 tablespoon
- Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seed powder – ¾ teaspoon
- Salt – as required
Marinate chicken with coriander powder, pepper powder, cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, lemon extract, garam masala, curd and salt. Keep it aside for two hours. Then heat ghee in a pan and saute onion. Add remaining 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste and dried and ground red chilli powder to this. Then add marinated chicken and cook well. Serve hot chicken ghee roast garnished with curry leaves.