This pizza-dosa recipe will give you the best of both worlds
When it comes to comfort foods, pizza is a continental classic while dosa is the south Indian king. Here is a recipe that combines both.
- Dosa batter: As per requirement
- Egg: 1 nos
- Tomato: 1/2 nos (finely diced)
- Onion: 1/2 (finely diced)
- Carrot: 1 teaspoon (finely diced)
- Black olives: 2 teaspoons (finely diced)
- Coriander leaves: 2 teaspoons ((finely diced)
- Mozzarella cheese: As per requirement (any cheese will work)
Hat up a pan and pour in the dosa batter. Spread it evenly. Beat the egg and add it on top of the dosa. Add the remaining ingredients except cheese. Add the cheese on top of the vegetables just before flipping the dosa. Serve hot. (For added taste, ghee can be added just before eating).