These stuffed potato-bread balls will knock your stumps and bails off
If you are looking for something different to snack on, this stuffed potato-bread balls will knock your stumps and bails off. This recipe is easy and allows for a lot of improvisation for those who like to experiment in the kitchen.
- Potato: 2 large (peeled and cooked)
- Green chilli and coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- Lemon Juice: 1½ teaspoons
- Salt, Turmeric powder: As per taste
- Bread: 12 slices (remove the edges)
- Water: as per requirement
How to prepare
In a bowl, add the first four ingredients and mix well. Dip the bread slices in water and squeeze the water out (this is just to make the bread pliable). Beaten eggs, melted butter or ghee can be used as an alternative. Fill the potato mix in the bread slices and roll each slice into a ball before deep frying.