Snack on crispy pakoda made from ragi powder
Ragi powder is known for its health and nutritional benefits. Here is how you can make crispy pakoda using ragi powder or millet flour.
- Ragi powder: 1 cup
- Onion: 2 nos (finely sliced)
- Oil: As per requirement
- Green chilly: 5 nos (finely sliced)
- Salt: As per taste
- Coriander leaves: As per requirement
- Rice flour: As per requirement
- Water: As per requirement
Add ragi powder, rice flour and salt into a bowl and mix well. Add onions and green chillies. Add enough water to make a dough. Heat up oil and deep fry the pakodas until golden brown. Serve hot.
(This recipe was prepared as part of the state Women & Child Development Department’s Sampushta Keralam (Nutrition Mission) project)