Make crispy bread pakoda with this easy recipe
Confused about making a snack for tea? Check if you have bread, rice flour and gram flour in the kitchen. If the answer is yes, just follow this recipe to make bread pakodas.
- Bread: 4 slices
- Rice flour: 2 tablespoons
- Gram flour: 1/2 cup
- Potato: 3 tablespoons (chopped)
- Onion: 3 tablespoons (chopped)
- Tomato: 3 tablespoons (chopped)
- Coriander leaves: 2 tablespoons (chopped)
- Green chilli: 2 nos (chopped)
- Tomato sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
- Chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
Take a large bowl and tear the bread slices into small chunks. Add the rice flour, gram flour, potato, onion, tomato, green chilli, coriander leaves, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, lime juice and tomato sauce. Sprinkle a bit of water and mix well. Heat up oil in a kadai or a deep pan. Roll the pakoda mix into small balls or chunks and deep fry them until golden brown. Bread pakoda is ready.