Make crispy and tasty cutlets with paneer
Cutlets are a top snack that is lived by most people. Here is a variety exclusively for the vegetarians – paneer cutlet.
- Paneer: 1 cup
- Potatoes (cooked and mashed): 1 cup
- Onion: ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Green chilli: 2 nos (finely chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste: ½ teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Coriander leaves: ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Corn flour: 2 tablespoons
- Chilli powder: ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder: 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala: ½ teaspoon
- Oil: As per requirement
Drain the paneer into a bowl and add the potatoes, onion, green chillies, coriander leaves and salt. Mix thoroughly. Add ginger-garlic paste, corn flour, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala. Mix well. Roll the mix into golf sized balls. Roll the paneer balls into the desired shape and shallow fry then in oil.