Hot and sweet creamy corn-cheese will go well with tea or coffee
This is a hot and sweet snack recipe that will go well with evening tea or coffee. Here is how to make corn-cheese.
- Corn: 250 grams (cooked)
- Onion: 2 teaspoons (finely chopped)
- Green chilli: 2 teaspoons (finely chopped)
- Mayonnaise: 3 tablespoons
- Butter: 2 tablespoons
- Mozzarella cheese: As per requirement
- Spring onion: For garnish
- Salt: As per taste
Add onion, green chilli and mayonnaise to the corn and keep it aside. Melt butter in a thick-bottom pan and sauté the corn mix for 2-3 minutes. Add salt to taste once the onions start to soften. Spread the corn mix evenly inside the pan and grate the Mozzarella cheese on top. Cook with the lid on until the cheese melts. Sprinkle the spring onions on top. Serve hot.