Here is a special tea time snack made with wheat flour and chicken
Here is a snack using wheat flour and chicken that you can have with hot tea or coffee.
- Wheat flour: 1 cup
- Salt: As per taste
- Ghee: 1 teaspoon
- Chicken: 100 grams (finely chopped)
- Chilli powder: 3/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion: 2 nos (finely chopped)
- Green chilli: 1 nos (finely chopped)
- Garam masala: 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves: 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Water: As per requirement
- Oil: As per requirement
Take the wheat flour in a bowl and the ghee and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Pour in water as per requirement and prepare a dough in the consistency of chapati dough. Let it rest.
In the meantime, prepare the filling. Marinate the chicken with salt, ½ teaspoon of chilli powder and ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder. Fry the chicken in oil. Once the chicken is cooked, add the onion into the pan. Add the green chilli, a pinch of turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon of chilli powder and ½ teaspoon of garam masala. Mix well and cook until the onions soften. Add the coriander leaves and turn off the heat.
Let the filling cool down to room temperature. Meanwhile, roll the dough into small balls. Add a tablespoon of the filling in each ball and roll them into patties. Shallow or deep fry the patties. Serve hot.