Everybody will love these banana-chocolate muffins
Robusta bananas and chocolates can create a tasty and healthy muffin that everyone will love. Here is how.
- Robusta (ripe): 3 nos (pealed)
- Maida: 1 ¾ cups
- Baking powder: 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda: 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt: 1 pinch
- Cinnamon powder: 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil + butter: 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon
- Egg: 1 nos
- Milk: 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips: 3/4 cups
Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit. In a bowl, mix maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder. Keep it aside. In another bowl, finely smash the bananas. Add sugar, vegetable oil and butter mix, egg and vanilla essence. Mix well. Then add the contents from the other bowl into this mix and combine them. Don’t over mix them.
Add the chocolate chops and fold them together. Grease a muffin pan and fill up to three quarters. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes. Use a toothpick to check if the muffins are cooked properly.