Enjoy sweet potato fries for tea this evening
Here is how to make tasty and healthy sweet potato fries.
- Sweet potato: 2 nos (peeled and sliced into thin discs)
- Gram flour: 1 cup
- Egg white: Of 2 eggs
- Coconut oil: For deep frying
- Coriander leaves: 2 springs (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves: 2 springs (finely chopped)
- Salt: As per taste
- Corn flour: 2 tablespoons
- Water: As per requirement
In a bowl, mix the gram flour, salt, coriander leaves, curry leaves and egg whites to make a batter. Add water if needed. Heat up oil in a pan. Dip the sweet potato discs in the batter and deep fry them in the oil. Fry them until golden brown. Serve hot.