With the quirky name, Kalakand is an Indian dessert recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth for this thanksgiving. Made of paneer and sugar it sure will help you get rid of your Monday blues.
- Paneer (grated) – 2 cup
- Condensed milk – ½ tin
- Milk powder – 1½ tbsp
- Almond, Pistachio (chopped) – ¼ cup
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Heat a pan. Add ghee to it. Roast chopped almonds and pistachios until it turns golden brown. Remove from flame and keep aside.
- Now add condensed milk to the pan. Add milk powder and paneer to it. Mix well and cook in medium flame for around 10 to 12 minutes.
- In between, take a bowl and grease it with ghee.
- Remove paneer mixture from flame and shift it to the bowl.
- Spread the mixture using a spoon in the bowl. Add the nuts above the mixture and allow it to cool down.
- Then refrigerate the Kalakand.
- Cut to desired shapes and indulge heartily.