A combo to die for - Hot tea with crunchy Cauliflower Bajji
Cauliflower Bajji or cauliflower fritter is an easy to make recipe that can be tried at home. Hot tea with spicy crunchy cauliflower bajji is a combination on one can say not to.
- Cauliflower – 1 no
- Gram flour – 1 ½ cup
- Rice powder – ¼ cup
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Asafoetida – ¼ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Soda powder – A pinch
- Salt – Accordingly
- Oil – Accordingly
- Separate the cauliflower florets.
- Take some water in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Put the florets in the water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Take the florets out and remove the water.
- In another bowl, add all the other ingredients and mix well to form a thick batter.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Dip each floret in the batter and deep fry in the oil.
Tasty cauliflower bajji is ready to eat.