The Diwali hangover is not yet done with. If you are still craving sweets, try the super delicious Rasmalai. This Bengali dish will sure win your heart.
- Rasgula – 1 tin
- Milk - 3 cup
- Cardamom – 8 no
- Kewra essence/Rose water – ½ tsp
- Saffron – 2 pinch
- Almond, skin removed – A handful
- Pistachio, chopped - A handful
- Sugar – Accordingly
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan. Add two teaspoons of water and three cups of milk.
- When it boils, add saffron, cardamom and almonds.
- Lower the flame and stir well so as not to boil the milk.
- Add sugar, rose water and stir.
- Remove from flame.
- Take each rasgulas and press between palms to remove excess water.
- Add the rasgulas to the milk mixture and garnish with pistachios.
Indulge and get lost in the mouthwatering taste of rasmalai.