Poori is one of the most common dish made in Indian households. A delicious variation of poori can be made of palak or spinach which imparts green colour and a unique taste along with health benefits.
- Spinach – 200g
- Green chilli – 1 no
- Wheat flour – 250g
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Oil – Accordingly
- Boil water in a bowl. Keep some ice water also ready nearby.
- Put the spinach and green chilli in boiling water and cook for ten seconds. Take it out and put in ice water for some time.
- Once cooled down, take out the spinach and chilli and blend in a mixer to form thick paste.
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, salt, one teaspoon of oil and the spinach paste. Mix well and make a dough.
- Keep for ten minutes. Again mix the dough well.
- Now make small sized dough balls. Roll out the balls in circle using rolling pins.
- Fry in oil.
Delicious palak poori is ready to be served.