Everyone likes sweets. Especially in times of festivals, sweets are of great importance. When it is homemade what more to ask for? In the wake of Navratri let’s try Milk Powder Burfi.
- Ghee – ½ cup
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Milk powder – 2½ cups
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Cardamom powder – ¼ cup
- Pistachio, Almond (chopped) – Accordingly
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan. Pour ghee into the pan. Add all the ingredients except dry nuts. Mix well and stir for some time.
- Grease a tray with ghee.
- Once the mix starts to come off the pan bottom, shift the mix to the tray and spread it.
- Now garnish with chopped dry fruits.
- Refrigerate for some time.
- Take out and cut into desired shapes and serve.