A lip smacking dish that you can cook for your family and friends. Indulge in the taste of Kashmir in the comfort of your home.
- Chicken – ½ kg
- Onion – 3nos
- Tomato – 2nos
- Ghee/Oil – 3tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tsp
- Chilli powder – 1tsp
- Coriander powder – 2tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼tsp
- Bay leaves - 2nos
- Curd – ½tsp
- Water - ¼cup
- Garam masala powder – 1tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2tsb
- Ghee – 1tbsp
- Salt – Accordingly
- Cashew nut – 15nos
- Almond – 10nos
- Raisin – 1tbsp
- Heat a pan and dry roast cashew nuts and almonds.
- Grind cashew nuts, almonds and raisins with little water in a blender.
- Chop the onion.
- Grind the tomato in the blender without adding water.
- Heat the pan and add oil. Sauté the onion. Add bay leaves to it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and all masala powders to it.
- Add chicken pieces and salt. Close the lid and cook for ten minutes.
- When the oil separates from the gravy add tomato paste and sauté well.
- Beat the curd and add to the mixture. Add water. Mix well and cook.
- When the mixture reduces to thick consistency, add cashew paste and mix well.
- Remove from flame and add ghee.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.