Green chilli-fish tikka will make dinner fancy
Fish lovers have a wide variety of dishes to choose from. Green chilli-fish tikka is a recipe for those who want something different and fancy on the table.
- Fish: 8 large pieces (boneless and cleaned)
- Coriander leaves: 1 cup (chopped)
- Mint leaves: 3/4 cup (chopped)
- Green chilli: 3/4 cup (monced)
- Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
- Onion: 1 large (quartered)
- Curry leaves: 4 leaflets
- Fenugreek leaves: 1 tablespoon
- Thick curd: 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Tamarind pulp: 1 tablespoon
Take the fish pieces in a bowl. Marinate with ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder and salt. Let it sit for 20 minutes at least. Then add the coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, onion, fenugreek leaves and cumin powder. Dip each fish piece in curd and cook on a frill or pan.