Try this beef pepper fry recipe
- Beef: 500 grams (small chops)
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Lime juice: 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder: 2 teaspoons
- Coconut oil: 2 tablespoons
- Green chilli: 2 nos (sliced lengthwise)
- Shallots: 2 teaspoons (finely chopped)
- Coconut: 1 ½ tablespoons (diced)
- Black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon (crushed)
- Curry leaves: 1 leaflet
- Garam masala: 1/2 teaspoon
In a bowl, add the beef, turmeric powder, salt and lime juice. Mix well and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
Add ginger garlic paste to the marinated beef and pressure cook for two whistles. (cooking in a clay pot will be tastier) Wait until the pressure is completely released.
Heat up oil in a pan and add the green chillies. Then add the shallots, curry leaves and diced coconuts until golden brown. Add the beef and fry. Add more salt if needed. Once the beef is cooked, add crushed black pepper and garam masala. Mix well and take it off the heat. Beef-pepper fry is ready.