Hot and spicy pepper chicken recipe
Chicken can be made in a variety of ways. For those who like it spicy, pepper chicken is one of the best. Here is how to make pepper chicken.
- Chicken: 1 kg (chopped)
- Chilli powder: 2 teaspoons
- Garam masala: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: 2 teaspoons
- Corn flour: 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder: 1-2 pinches
- Coriander powder: 2 teaspoons
- Salt: As per taste
- Onion: 3 nos (finely sliced)
- Tomato: 2 nos (ripe and finely sliced)
- Ginger-garlic-green chilli paste: 2-3 teaspoons
- Curry leaves: As per requirement
- Coriander leaves: As per requirement
- Oil: As per requirement
Take the chicken pieces in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon each of chilli powder, garam masala, black pepper powder and corn flour. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and salt to taste. Mix well and marinate the chicken. Let it rest for 30 minutes. Then heat up oil in a deep pan and fry the chicken pieces on both sides.
Heat up oil in another pan and sauté the onions. Once they are golden brown, add the tomatoes. Once the tomatoes are soft, add the ginger-garlic-green chilli paste. Saute for 2 minutes and add 1 teaspoon each of chilli powder, black pepper powder and coriander powder.
Once the spices give out their aroma, add the fried chicken pieces. Take 1 teaspoon of corn flour and make a slurry. Pour it into the chicken. Add a bit of water if needed. Add salt if required. Add the curry leaves and coriander leaves. Cook for 5-10 minutes. Once the gravy thickens, take it off the heat. Ready to serve.