Giving a new twist to the traditional dishes, try Tapioca Dosa
Tapioca is one of the most common food item found in our households. Tapioca Dosa is undoubtedly one of the healthiest and tastiest dishes that can be easily prepared at home.
- Tapioca chopped – 100g
- Rice and parboiled rice soaked – 1 ½ glass each
- Dried red chillies – 8 nos
- Asafoetida powder – ½ tsp
- Coconut, grated – 1 cup
- Salt – Accordingly
- Oil – Accordingly
- Grind tapioca, parboiled rice, rice, dried red chillies, dried red chillies, asafoetida powder, coconut gratings and salt into a fine batter by adding water.
- Keep for two hours.
- Heat dosa tawa. Grease with oil.
- Pour the batter and make dosa.
Tasty tapioca dosa is ready to be served.