Crab fry is absolutely delicious
Crab is a delicacy around the world. Here is a simple recipe to make tasty crab fry.
- Crab: 1 kg (flower crab/blue crab)
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Chilli powder: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic: 10-12 cloves
- Lemon juice: Of one lime
- Salt: As per taste
- Coconut oil: As per requirement
Thoroughly clean and wash the crab. Marinate the crab with turmeric powder, black pepper powder, salt and lemon juice. Keep it aside for 15 minutes. Heat up oil in a frying pan. Crush the garlic (without removing its skin) and throw them into the oil. Once the garlic changes colour, add the marinated crabs into the pan. Cook on a low heat for 10-12 minutes on each side. Serve hot.