Chicken nuggets are made from chicken meat that is breaded or battered, then deep-fried or baked. It is popularly considered an unhealthy fast food item. But no matter what, children love chicken nuggets. What if you can prepare the same tasty chicken nuggets in your kitchen!
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Egg – 1 no
- Bread (powdered) – 3 slices
- Corn flour – 1 cup
- Pepper powder – Accordingly
- Salt - Accordingly
- Oil – Accordingly
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Cook the chicken after adding pepper powder and salt to it.
- Once cooked, allow it to cool down. Grind the pieces into a paste in a blender.
- Add corn flour to the paste and make a dough. (Add corn flour in small quantities until dough consistency is attained). Add white pepper powder for spicier taste if required.
- Take small quantities of the dough and form cube sized pieces.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Take each chicken pieces and dip in the egg. Then dip it in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry each pieces in oil.
Tasty drool-worthy chicken nuggets are ready. Serve with ketchup.